I'm heading up to Tacoma today, excited to take the train and see the beautiful fall colors. The autumn colors here in Portland are ah-may-zing! I swear everyday I see some coppery, reddish- yellowy stunner, plus it's sweater weather - bring it on! Here's some links to dive into this weekend ....
- Get some advice about integrating some Orla Kiely prints into your home, you really can't go wrong with her fabulous patterns.
- Speaking of patterns, tons of Marimekko items to drool over at modern furniture purveyor, EQ3
- Considering your own space to expand your creative business, or at least get it off your dining room table? Shauna, from Nubby Twiglet, breaks down the anatomy of an office in this first of an ongoing series.
- Enjoy Tiffany Han's Raise your hand, Say yes! podcasts, celebrating strong creative women.
- Be inspired by Michelle Ward at When I Grow Up Coaching, helping adults search for the passion they had when they were just figuring things out.