I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow to St Helena California, a city in Napa County, and all I can think of are picnics, oh and lots and lots of yummy wine! So I'm not sure if my picnic will consist of the world's cutest bike and vintage lunch boxes and radios, but I am looking forward to stellar food and slowing does a bit to appreciate the great countryside. I've never been to this area of the world, and I can't wait to check it out! Until then, though, here's where I've been spending time on the web - check them out for yourself...
- Enjoying the summer issue of sweet paul magazine.
- I love these color block pillows, linens, and rugs from Milk Farm Road.
- Getting to know more about emerging artists and what's trending through little paper planes.
- Dreaming of traveling further afield? Global city guides, hotel picks, day trips and travel tips can all be found here.
- My friend Serena and her boyfriend Julio just launched their Etsy shop, Steel and Stones. Showcasing one of a kind handcrafted sterling silver jewelry with amazing stones, there's certainly something for everyone's taste. Please support their shop!